That same night I sad down & made these cute bow holders, in about 2 minutes. Somehow the pictures got turned upside down, & I can't quite figure out how to switch them. I just had all of Izzy's bows in a drawer, and they were getting smushed, so I made these to hang on the wall. Now the problem is, she see's them all day & wants to switch bows a billion times during the day. She is very particular on how her hair is done.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
What I've been doing
Do you ever get to the point where you are so busy, you don't know where to start? Well for the last couple months I have been so busy, I didn't know where to start, finish, or even what to do. I've been getting very frustrated because of this. I've been working quite a bit at our office, I run the office, the billing, the insurance problems etc. It tends to consume me, because as soon as I get home I remember something I haven't done, & it continues all night long, waking me up etc. & now Jared is coaching high school track, so he is even more busy. It seems the only thing I have time for when I get home for work is cooking, cleaning & laundry. I don't even have time to do that most of the time. Well Monday night, I said heck with the cleaning and the dishes, ,we'll eat on paper tomorrow. I said heck with the laundry, everyone had clean underwear, so we'll all live. So I sat down & made a TuTu, somthing I've wanted to make for a long time, & never did. & it turned out so cute & was so easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
stephanie I love reading your blog. It is hard to keep up with you guys since we all live so far away.
Don't you just love it when you get to do something for yourself that makes you happy!
I am way impressed, you little seamstress! I don't know how you did that! It's way cute!
Cute stuff. Sometimes sanity is more important than a clean house--good for you!!
Post a Comment