A couple Sunday's ago, it was very warm, so that afternoon we went to the park for a picnic & played some catch with a baseball, & even brought the dog along with us. We all got some sun that day for sure. I think mommy got it the worst, my forehead was so red it felt like it was on fire. I'm glad to say that the red is all gone now!.
I got some real cute pics though
Izzy is in this phase right now, where everytime I try to take her picture she poses. But she pops her hip out to the side, so all my pics of her she is doing it. It is quite cute. She didn't exaggerate it here as bad as she normally does..

We thought it would be funny to get on the teeter totters. I'm pretty sure adults should never do that. It was funny, but very uncomfortable! Jared thought it would be funny to get me up in the air, & leave me there! The kids were laughing so hard at this.

Just some cute pictures of the kids. Again, Izzy with her hip popping.
3 comments:
That's awesome! I love the hip! I've never met your little sister, but for some reason, I think Izzy may get it from Cami. Is that rude? I so don't mean it to be!
I LOVE teater totters! They're meant for adults too. :) We have a park close by that has one and we love it. Keep the pictures coming! I miss you guys.
LOVE the hip pop! It's so cute!
I commented on your facebook page about the day but sure looked like alot of fun. Just so you know, you are now an official peep on the side of my blog!!
Post a Comment