After a long trip there, with some very scary roads we finally made it. We took the kids swimming at the rec center. Which they loved, there was a structure in the water with a slide, a lazy river, & a very big & long slide. Izzy went up and down the slide about a hundred times, over and over and over. Pretty soon she was going down backwards & head first. After convincing Tyler he could go down the big slide, we hiked up the stairs, and he was an inch short & they wouldn't let him go. We were all very disappointed.
Then we went to Jared & I's favorite place to eat in laramie, Corona villiage, where we met Jared's brother Adam and Carla, the fiance.
Then for the best part, Cami & I left the kids home with the boys & went to get pedicures. Well 4 hours later we came home. It was great
Cami decided that even looking at our feet, you can tell we are related. SO whose feet are whose??





1 comment:
Cute toes! Yeah, Savannah's hair is naturally curly. Just at the ends, so I'm sure the curls won't come back when she gets her first cut. But, my hair was just like hers when I was little, but mine was more blonde. And my curls never came back! :) Hope you guys are doing well! Izzy's hair is really cute! I love playing with Van's. I just wish she'd keep hers "in" longer than she does. Oh well. She won't be two forever! Sigh. :( LOL
Post a Comment