Monday, April 06, 2009

Izzy's New Room

About a year and half ago, I came up with an idea that I wanted to do for Izzy's room. I started working on different aspects of it, but never finished anything because we were renting. I had the vinyl cut about a year ago & was going to hang it up even though we were renting. Just as I got ready to hang it up, the possibility that we would be moving came about, so I didn't. Boy am I glad we didn't. Now I can do whatever I want to her room!!

This was what Izzy's room looked like before. With a lot of hard work peeling wall paper & texturing & painting, this is what her room looks like now.
We absolutely LOVE IT!! It turned out perfect. All Izzy cared about was that her room was pink, & I wanted the polka dots.
We got her a new bedding set, which I thought couldn't have matched more perfectly. I also am in the process of adding more pillows to match. Still working on them


This part of the wall now has the polka dots scatterd around as well. I took these pictures before I had it completely done. I also have white sheers to put up, but I painted the curtain rods, and they are turning out to be the biggest pain of the whole room!


I made these letters, about a year ago, & am so glad to have them completely finished and hung up now!













1 comment:

Val said...

That is super cute! We just moved our girls into the same room with bunkbeds and I'm trying to figure out how to decorate. Vinyl always works best!