So I mentioned to Jared how stinking cute her hair was, he says ya it was cute. I say we should cut it again. He immediately said no, & I went on and on about how cute it was, he got tired of me talking about it, so he said "do whatever you want." Which is his way of guilting me out of doing something. I didn't think much about it until, one day I woke up & looked at Izzy and said, "Let's cut your hair." A couple hours later we got her hair cut & walked into Daddy's office, like nothing was up. Boy was her dad not happy. I said "you told me I could do it." Whoops he forgot about that little part...... So now here is our cute little Izzy with a little bob with a slight A line. It turned out so cute.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
A couple months ago I saw a picture of Izzy where her hair was soo cute, after our little hair mishap.
So I mentioned to Jared how stinking cute her hair was, he says ya it was cute. I say we should cut it again. He immediately said no, & I went on and on about how cute it was, he got tired of me talking about it, so he said "do whatever you want." Which is his way of guilting me out of doing something. I didn't think much about it until, one day I woke up & looked at Izzy and said, "Let's cut your hair." A couple hours later we got her hair cut & walked into Daddy's office, like nothing was up. Boy was her dad not happy. I said "you told me I could do it." Whoops he forgot about that little part...... So now here is our cute little Izzy with a little bob with a slight A line. It turned out so cute.

So I mentioned to Jared how stinking cute her hair was, he says ya it was cute. I say we should cut it again. He immediately said no, & I went on and on about how cute it was, he got tired of me talking about it, so he said "do whatever you want." Which is his way of guilting me out of doing something. I didn't think much about it until, one day I woke up & looked at Izzy and said, "Let's cut your hair." A couple hours later we got her hair cut & walked into Daddy's office, like nothing was up. Boy was her dad not happy. I said "you told me I could do it." Whoops he forgot about that little part...... So now here is our cute little Izzy with a little bob with a slight A line. It turned out so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think her hair looks cute no matter what. It was cute before the cut and cute now! you're in a win-win with her.
Post a Comment