Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Haircut anyone??

A little girl Bella was playing with today decided to cut her hair! It is kind of funny, but it is so sad because she cut about 4 inches off the front of her hair. I believe there is no way to salvage her length. I couldn't get her in to get her hair cut until tomorrow, so I'll post pictures of that tomorrow. But here are pictures to show the damage. I think in after the cut it will be cute, but her daddy does not think its funny one bit! He is a little attached to her hair. He is not pleased at all that we have to cut all that pretty hair off


This first picture just shows the difference in length

2 comments:

Joel and Kristie said...

We've been there!! Jayli and Kyla both cut the front of their heads to the scalp!! Right when we moved here, so they met everyone as homely little girls! It's JUST starting to grow out!!URGH! But at least your little one cute a side so now she can have a cute bob!!

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

mom has some hair of mine from when i was a little girl and I decided to cut my hair too...she will still be cute. As soon as jared sees her hair it will make his heart mealt..she will still his little girl.