Thursday, May 01, 2008

After....

So here are AFTER pictures of our hair mishap. This is Bella's First Haircut(well done by someone other than a 4 year old). She thought it was fun and watched the entire time in the mirror. It is a very big difference from before. Her dad seems to be over it, but I am still very sad that we had to cut all her hair off, because Its not quite what I thought it would look like. Hopefully I get used to it fast!





10 comments:

Within These Walls said...

I think she looks adorable and very grown-up! It will grow back fast too!

L said...

It's a sad day, but the new cut is so cute! And, it will grow back. I know that's not very comforting, and entirely cliche, but it's true. On the other hand, I can't believe how big she is! I've been watching your blog, and just can't get over how fast they grow. So cute!

Gina said...

Oh Steph I think she looks just adorable. I know exactly how you must be feeling about it but it will grow back. It is sooo cute though. How does she like her new hairdo?

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

it is so cute. I think everyone will get use to it really fast.

Joel and Kristie said...

TOOO adorable!!! I'm glad it turned out cute at least!

whitney.evan said...

i think its adorable

Val said...

She is so cute! You're so lucky she sat still the whole time! I can't get my kids to sit still for 2 seconds!

jen said...

Her hair is so cute! I noticed it yesterday at church. I thought it was different and I know it's been almost a month since it happened. I am just a little slow.

Unknown said...

I just realized I don't have your email address, but I know this message will get to you somehow! We were just wondering if you guys are interested at all in renting our house. I don't know what kind of arrangements you have with your current house or if it is even an option to move, but we're just desperate to find people we know to live in our house when we move since we can't sell it! Let me know what you think! valerie_faldmo@yahoo.com

Val said...

sorry, that was me (Val) not Jon. I didn't realize I was logged into his account!