Once we got to Lyman finally the kids had so much fun with all of their cousins, and Aunts and Uncles and Grandparents.
This is Bella and her cousin Daphne, they are only a month apart in age, and had so much fun together riding in the stroller. Bella had never ridden with anybody before, so she thought it was great fun.

This is all of the grandchildren on my side of the family. Its not often they are all together so we took a photo opp when we had the chance.
This is Tyler and his Unc. Tyler was cold so Unc gave him his jacket, and it was just a little bit too big for him, but sure was cute

Also while there, I got to take a little mini vacation to Wendover with my parents. The kids stayed with their other grandparents, and had a blast without mom and dad around. I even got to see the Beach Boys in concert. Although I was probably the youngest person there,(probably one of the only ones under 50) it was really fun, and I was still able to appreciate the wonderful music. Plus it was my first time in Wendover and it was pretty interesting and it was really fun.


1 comment:
I'm glad you had a good time except for all the car trouble. Cute pictures of the kids and how fun to be with all their cousins!
Post a Comment