Sunday, November 02, 2008

Where to start...

Let's see I'm about 10 posts behind since the breakage of my camera. As I said before my camera died one day. Well since I have a determined husband who is usually pretty good at fixing anything he touches, he decided he was going to try and fix my camera. Well it was unfixable, but was in about 100 pieces on the work bench. Ironically enough I would have loved to take a picture of the camera in all those pieces.


I don't know where to start. First I'll start with pictures of our new office. We did a bit of redecorating in our office, and I am quite proud of it. We only redid the front waiting room and
reception area, and then decluttered the rest of the office.

Jared bought these fishing baskets as file/patient folders holder. So that when he's with a patient the receptionist takes the next patient back and puts their file in it. It goes with the whole Bear River theme.

This is just one of the treatment rooms. The rooms in this office are very large. There is Jared's office, 2 treatment rooms, 2 massage therapy rooms, and an X-Ray suite. All in all we have a lot of square feet and a lot of space. As you can see from the one picture there are borders in a few of the rooms. Those will be coming down as soon as possible and a new coat of paint over the rest of the office.

No comments: