So for those of you that know my baby sister Cami, will understand this post. I have been having a ton of fun with Izzy's hair lately. The other day I did this cool pattern on her head and then made the back of it curly and poofy. After it was done I was shocked at to how much she looked like Cami. And not just because of the Big Hair!! Ha Ha Cam, love ya anyway. I would post a picture of Cami to go with it, but all those pictures are on the computer that crashed.
Sounds like things are going great in Soda Springs! I'm so glad Tyler is doing so well in school and at church. Nathan still asks while Tyler had to move to another world. How's business going?
2 comments:
Sounds like things are going great in Soda Springs! I'm so glad Tyler is doing so well in school and at church. Nathan still asks while Tyler had to move to another world. How's business going?
WOW you got one lucky daughter. To think... Looking just like me!!!!!! LUCKY!!!
Post a Comment