Sunday, November 23, 2008

Before & After

This is what the walls in my living room looked like BEFORE!
This what the mess looked like after I took off the border

We decided to texture the walls, since there wasn't any. This was the hard working sexy man part way.This is what the texture looked like after it was painted. This is how the accent wall turned out. I have mixed feelings about it, so I would appreciate some thoughts on it. It was "joint" decision on the color.
This is what my walls look like up against my new beautiful couches! Its just a dark off white/tan. So much better than the red and the green border.














2 comments:

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

Stephanie -
I really like that blue color! I think that it turned out beautiful!

Trishelle said...

Good job, Stephanie! I'll bet you love sitting in your living room.