I just want to say Wall Paper sucks!!! Ding Dong the christmas border is gone! Everyone thought it looked like christmas holly with the red walls. On Thursday I took some time and took the ugly wall paper border out of my living room and dining room. I borrowed a steamer and it came right up, I only had to work about an hour. But the mess was after, it was all over the floor, and the little gooey pieces got tracked all over my house. I'm so glad its gone, but still wall paper sucks.
2 comments:
Yes it does suck! I am so happy for you guys--with the new house and the move and everything. It sounds like you're liking it much better in Soda than Meridian. We kind of feel like we live "out of the way" here in Woods Cross. I'm glad we're not the only ones who moved away!
I am glad you are loving Soda Springs. I hope all is well for you and your family!
Post a Comment