So the entire time we have lived in our house in Soda, I have been looking for THE perfect picture of the temple....I just could not find one, I even looked at very expensive ones. I had the spot all picked out on the wall, designed things around the spot, and the spot has sat empty this whole time. Finally I just hung one I had up, just to cover up the spot. WELL.....A couple weeks ago in Relief Society we made these. I painted my frame brown though, to match the rest of my living room

. It is so pretty and the picture does not give it justice. It is B-E-A-utiful and very big. I love it! Best of all, I made it!! I even put the frame together.
For those of you interested, the lady that did it, goes all around doing the classes for these.
No comments:
Post a Comment