We have a new little addition to our family! And Izzy adores him.
Just Kidding!! One of the coaches Jared coaches with wife just had a baby. So I made a diaper baby, and it turned out soo cute.. Izzy insisted that she hold him, and just like with realy babies, after 10 seconds she was done
All wrapped up and ready to go! It was cute, because if you weren't close up it looked just like a real baby, so it looked a little odd with a baby wrapped up in plastic.
2 comments:
Holy cute!!! I've never seen one. It's amazing. Love it. You're so sweet to put so much time into people's gifts. I'm a loser. :(
Our family loved the diaper baby! It was kind of sad to take it apart but little Jaxson looks so cute in his new froggie pajamas! Thanks again! You are amazing!
Post a Comment