Saturday, March 20, 2010

This week Cami, Tyler & Jaxson came and spent part of their spring break with us! I don't know who was more excited for them to come, the kids or Cami & I!!!


Izzy looks all sweet here like she was helping Jaxson and playing with him...Which was true for part of the time, unless he found a toy he wanted that she decided she didn't want him to play with. Then it was on! She had a bit of a hard with that part of it....I guess thats what happens when your the baby!
And yes, she is in a swimsuit, and Jaxson was in his jammies, because it was 8:00 in the morning...we were going to Lava that day, and Izzy wanted to go the second she got up. We ended up going that night. We didn't get any pictures, but Jaxson LOVED it! Aunt Stephy even put him all the way under the water, for the very first time. I'm pretty sure I gave his daddy a heart attack! While we were there, Jaxson looked at Jared and waved(for the first time!) It was pretty cute. Jaxson also started saying his version of hi while here too. I think he just loved being with us!!

Jaxson was just too cute! He loves the water, and he was bouncing up and down watching the water fill up the bath, he was so excited to get in. I think its because Aunt Stephy is much more fun than his boring ol' mom and dad who lay him down in the bath. Aunt Stephy let him sit up and play and splash!


One of those "nice" moments out of Izzy, where she really just wanted to hold and love on Jaxson.





Again another one of those nice moments, but notice that there were no toys involved in this one. So she didn't feel quite at threatened I guess.












Tyler just loved Jaxson. I really think Jaxson loved him too. Every time he would see Tyler, he would open his mouth and want to kiss Tyler. But apparently, 7 1/2 year olds don't kiss on the mouth, so he kept turning his cheek to him. Jaxson would be so confused and get this look on his face like "what was that?" Then he would open his mouth again, but Tyler was not too big on the whole kissing thing.












I found this picture, apparently Tyler tried to take their picture himself.
















The first night they were here, Tyler thought maybe Aunt Cami wouldn't notice if Jaxson slept with him


















No comments: