Friday, July 10, 2009

Tyler just finished up his baseball season, and he did great! For his age group he was assigned to t-ball. Which last year he didn't need the tee, so I got special permission to bump him up a league. So he was on a team of 8 year olds, and did great! I think he was the best player. Each game he got better and better. One game he got a home run, and he even slid a few times and got players out.












































Here is a video of him up to bat. It wasn't the best hit,(his coach was a horrible pitcher) but I couldn't figure out how to use my camera for most of the game, and this is the only one I got.


Last week the Tooth Fairy visited our house 3 times in 4 days! Tyler just can't seem to keep his teeth from falling out! Well the top 2, he crashed on his bike about a month ago, and one became discolored, so I think it had died. So it just fell out one day. The other soon followed, and then another one on bottom.

No comments: