Saturday, July 11, 2009

4th of July part 2


On the 4th of July, I woke up bright & early at went and ran the annual Fun Run. I had been training for a while. For most people a 5k isn't that big of deal, but I have always hating running, but for some reason and friend of mine & I had decided we wanted to run it. We had two goals, to finish the race & not come in last. Yay I accomplished both!
























Then I came right home & we left for the parade. Bear River Chiropractic had a float. The theme of the parade was "A Community United". So I made the clever sign for the float,(get it?? Back. ha ha we crack ourselves up.) We draped the Excursion in company signs & 400 balloons later, we had us a float!













Here is just a picture of the awesome staff at Bear River Chiropractic (as well as some little helpers in the background).

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good job on your race! I think a 5K is a big deal, because I too HATE running! I'm impressed!

Unknown said...

Its great work...
5k is big deal & if go this deal i really fully tired i can t ran...
___________________
Susana
Online Marketing of your brand