A couple weeks ago Jared surprised me with the China Hutch that matches my table set.( my gift for Mothers day, my birthday & anniversary...probably for a few years)m I was so excited. I have a ton of China; while we lived in Gresham, I started taking care of this little old lady that lived next door. She would come over everyday to hold Izzy, she was a baby then. I cleaned her house, took her to run errands, and took her dinner & lunch everyday. One day she got pneumonia and had to go into the hospital, and she passed away while in the hospital. Her family said that my family meant so much to her that they wanted to me to have her China. It is service for 12, including 4 different sized plates, a bowl, cup, gravy boat, serving bowl, sugar bowl, creamer and a serving platter. I also have crystal glasses that my Grandma gave me, that were her Dad's. Now all this wonderful stuff is all organized and displayed properly. I love it! I never imagined I would ever had wanted a fancy dining room, but I guess I did.
3 comments:
WOW!! That looks awesome--I will have to come see it in person. Looks like you're having a great summer. I also love the diaper cake. I have made a few of those with my friend--they are so much fun.
Fancy Shmancy!
Its fantastic to decorate home.....
Fancy everybody like it ..
___________________
Susana
Online Marketing of your brand
Post a Comment