Jared took a college bowling class, but he must not have remembered much cause I beat him 1 game!
This was how Izzy bowled.
As we were getting ready to leave to go Bowling, Izzy disappeared. I found her and said it was time to go and she said " Wait I don't have my bowling clothes on." It was too funny. She then had to wear a specific coat, because it was her bowling coat. Then when we got there, the people said that the kids could just where their socks. No way, Izzy had to have bowling shoes, to go with the bowling outfit and bowling coat. Sometimes she is just too cute!
2 comments:
It was fun reading about all fun you've been having. Next time your down we need to get together I'm sure the kids would love to play.
It takes very patient parents to take kids bowling! Claire has been begging us to go ever since we moved to Bountiful and we have come up with excuses NOT to go every time!
Post a Comment