Monday, February 02, 2009

So the best part of my updating is...We went to Vegas the middle of January. Yay me!! Actually yay Jared. He has to get continuing education credits each year to keep his license, & I lucked out, and there was one in Vegas where he could get all his credits in one seminar. So I went along for the vacation, and we met a couple we went to school with down there. So Jared & he went to classes all day, and his wife & I played all Day.

Just some pictures I took. Again, I somehow didn't take very many. The very best one, I have to scan in, at a later time!


M & M World
I was pointing to our hotel, but I didn't know she was taking the picture.

This was at Ceasar's Palace. Is that Jared showing PDA?? Could it be?? Can you tell from the picture where we ate that night?


Me & the Coke bear. They put a really cool background on the one they try & sell you. Made us look like we were in and ice cave.

Kristie & I with the red M & M.





This was the view from our hotel room. It was excellent. Our friends got stuck on the other side though, and all they got was a view of the parking lot. I don't know how we lucked out.





The volcano show at the mirage. If you look closely you can see my makeup, ya it was done by a drag queen. Nuf said.




No comments: