Sunday, February 01, 2009

Christmas

For Christmas Eve, we did the traditional jammies.Grandma & Papa got them these cute jammies with matching bathrobes. Izzy's had guitar's all over them because they were Hannah Montana ones. Well she calls them her Guitar Hero jammies. Because she has no idea who Hannah Montana is, but boy can she spot anything Guitar hero a mile a way.

For christmas the kids opened up their presents at home, and then we made the journey on some very scary roads to Wyoming. We spent a couple days there with all the grandparents & cousins.



Santa brought Tyler a bat cave, and Izzy a pink castle.Tyler took this picture of mommy getting the best present on earth! I have wanted a steam mop for the the last couple years, but since we've moved into this house, which has hardwood floors & tiling, I desperately needed it. I was so excited!Grandma carwash made the kids cute coats. I guess I didn't get a picture of Izzy in hers. But they both are obsessed with them. They refuse to wear anyother coat but them.

No comments: