Well its official.....We are moving to Soda Springs, Idaho....in 1 week!! We will be the proud owners of Bear River Chiropractic. It has been a very crazy week for us. To make a long story short (semi-short) we weren't going to move until December or January, but because of things on the other end, we had to move the date up to September 1. So initially Jared was going to go there and I would stay here until our house rented out (because of a stupid lease I had to be responsible for finding another tenant to live here), I assumed until October. Well I found a person who needed the house September 1, so we will be homeless for a few weeks. & I just found this all out yesterday!! Due to the fact that Soda Springs has about 4000 people in it, there isn't a huge need for rentals, and we can't secure a place to stay. So we'll unload all our stuff into a storage unit, and probably end up in a hotel, and maybe back home in Wyoming on the weekends.
But to make up for having to stay in a hotel, we will be buying our first home! Well thats the plan! Being a small town, we will be able to see all of the houses for sale rather easily. So hopefully the process will go quickly.
So there it was, another chapter in the Shelton Family Saga. I should write a book with everything we've been through in the last year. Geez!!!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you won't have to be apart. We will miss you! I've been thinking about you today and wondering if you had figured things out. Please let me know what I can do to help. I can't even begin to imagine how stressful that would be to have to pack so quickly.
I am so excited for you I hope the transition goes well and that you are not homeless for too long.
WOW!! you'll have to tell me what happened! That is exciting for you guys and I hope all turns out well for you! Just don't drink the spring water there - lol.
Post a Comment