Wednesday, August 27, 2008

update

So I thought I would give an update before we go MIA for a while. We are loading our moving truck tomorrow, and will head out for Soda Springs on Friday. We are unloading all of our stuff into a storage unit. We then will head to Wyoming for the weekend, and then back to Soda Springs on Monday. Jared starts on Tuesday, and the other chiropractor will stay for a month so everything will get transitioned over.

Also We bought a house this week!!! We went looking over the weekend, and found one we loved, and next thing you know we are in the process of closing. So hopefully all goes well with the inspection and the appraisal.

We won't be able to get into the house until Sept. 12th, so we will be living in my sisters camp trailer, at Brigham Young RV park (which is just too hilarious). So it'll be a long and tight cramped 2 weeks. But I don't think we mind, I have the mind set that, I can do anything if it means I get a house!!

I lost my camera so I wasn't able to get pics so as soon as I find it, I'll post pics of our new house (assuming that the inspection goes well). But since we will be living in a camp trailer I won't have internet, unless I go to the office. So I'll post more as I find out more information.

No comments: