Sunday, August 17, 2008

Look who's 6!!

I have a billion posts to post, but first of all.....Tyler turned 6!!! I cannot believe my baby is 6. Am I old enough to have a 6 year old? Sometimes I don't feel like it.

He had such a special birthday weekend. It started with he opened his presents at home. He got a scooter, a skate board and magnetics.

Then we went to Wyoming where Grandma Carwash threw him a little birthday party with his aunts and his Great Grandparents, & he got roller blades. The next morning Grandma even took him outside roller blading. (I have to get those pics from her)


Then we went to the mountains for the Taylor family reunion and he was able to have a birthday party with all of his cousins. His favorite part which was a huge surprise was a Grave Digger Pinata!!! He also had a monster truck birthday cake. He loved it! However the heat made the cake start to fall.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BIG BOY!!!!

1 comment:

L said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!!! We can't believe you're already 6!

It's amazing how fast these last four years have gone. It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were babysitting a little two year old! Looks like a great day!