Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Tricks

The kids have been learning lots of new tricks in this wonderful fall weather.  Izzy got it in her head last week that she needed her training wheels off..Once something gets in her head there is no changing her mind...So she helped her dadday take them off.     "






One good push from her daddy and
Voila!  She did it...And she is a wild woman!  She is riding all over the place, and taught herself to start without help as well..I'm super proud that my 4 year old little girl is doing it!  (Tyler was not quite as excited to get his off, at an older age too)
The other day I here Tyler yelling to me "You gotta see this"  He has learned to ride with no hands!  He has since moved on to hands above his head with the rock on symbol and yelling  "ROCK ON!"  Jared and I have bets on how long its going to be before he breaks a bone!

1 comment:

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

I remember learning to ride my bike in the field at Grandma & Grandpa Condos's, that included lots of bike wrecks in the dirt!