But thats not the worst part...She started running around the house with her arms in the air like super man yelling "Sex girl to the rescue!" The first time she did it I was shocked!! I said "what did you say?" She says "I'm sex girl, I help people!" So explain she probably better not say that, and the smart pants goes "But you said it! You said I was a sexy girl!" Well she had me there, so like the good mother I am I convince her I said sassy. So then she ran around saying she was "Sassy Girl." Phew, that could've been bad. Thank goodness the sexy phase has passed us! I'll have to choose my words more careful next time she comes out in one of "her" outfits!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
But thats not the worst part...She started running around the house with her arms in the air like super man yelling "Sex girl to the rescue!" The first time she did it I was shocked!! I said "what did you say?" She says "I'm sex girl, I help people!" So explain she probably better not say that, and the smart pants goes "But you said it! You said I was a sexy girl!" Well she had me there, so like the good mother I am I convince her I said sassy. So then she ran around saying she was "Sassy Girl." Phew, that could've been bad. Thank goodness the sexy phase has passed us! I'll have to choose my words more careful next time she comes out in one of "her" outfits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment