Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cruise

I can't get the words and pictures all worked out, so just keep reading and hopefully it will all make sense. I also still need to scan in the professional photos we got taken as well.


In June, Jared and I had to the chance to go on a fabulous cruise to the Mexican Riveria. Because I have soo many pictures I'm just going to post them all. Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures though..I carried my camera EVERYWHERE with me, but we'd get done doing something and then I'd remember I had it. The cruise was great, it was nice to relax and be I waited on hand and foot..They cleaned our room every time we left it, and the service at dinner was amazing..I haven't been able to eat out in Soda Springs since we got back (Soda has the worst service EVER). Except for the last day on very rough water and we both got sick, it was great!

We had towel animals on our bed at night, and I thought they were all so cute. Except I forgot to take a picture til our last night. I even took a towel folding class..So if you ever need a towel animal, you let me know!!

Every day in the elevator it had the day of the week on the floor. I laughed and laughed at this..Then one day we got in the elevator at 12:05 AM and it had already been changed.

I just thought this sign was hilarious! Really its pesos, which makes it only $1.90 in US but still, I laughed a lot at this. Don't mind me in the picture we'd been at the beach all day, salt water does wonders on the hair.

No comments: