We've had a lot going on around here lately! A lot that I haven't taken pictures of, I hate it when that happens. We went on vacation last week, I did get pictures of that & will post them later.
About a month ago, Jared & Tyler went on a Father son "campout". I say that loosely because, they did it in one of the church's lawns. Then this week Izzy got to go on the Daddy Daughter campout, but this time it was actually camping! She had so much fun, but I forgot to send the camera with Jared.
Also this week, Jared was put in the Elder's quorem presidency! Which I'm excited because maybe now I can have some control over some of the activities! Our ward has very very few!! He has been teaching the gospel essentials class, so he had to go to Sunday School today, and found that very hard!
I took the kids to Lava this week, it was Izzy's first time at the pool! What a little fish. She started going down the big slides, and couldn't get enough. She would swing on the bar so she would go faster. She even went down the one that is completely enclosed, is dark, and is very fast, I even squeal going down it. Her first time she hops out and says "Mom I was going down it and I said WaHoo!!" I love it, she is just too cute sometimes!
We have been working very hard lately, we never seem to have time to be home. We currently are looking at expanding our staff at the clinic, an additional massage therapist! We think we've found the one, but tomorrow is his second interview ( done by me of course,) I volunteered to have him give me massage as his interview. Its a tough job but somebody's gotta do it!
I will post pictures of our vacation soon hopefully!
2 comments:
Wow you are a busy lady! Sounds like life is good to you! Good luck at the interview sounds very terrible ;) Hope you are loving Soda Springs. I sure miss it there.
Wow its really great opportunity ..
good luck...
___________________
Susana
Online Marketing of your brand
Post a Comment