I was informed this weekend by one of my aunts how behind I was on my blogging. So I gotta start somewhere.
I put some finishing touches on some rooms in my house, that I am really excited about. Of course the pictures don't show how wonderful everything turned out.
I switched some curtains around in my house & put the ones from downstairs upstairs, and they turned out perfect.
I put some finishing touches on some rooms in my house, that I am really excited about. Of course the pictures don't show how wonderful everything turned out.
I switched some curtains around in my house & put the ones from downstairs upstairs, and they turned out perfect.
On my post about Izzy's room the pictures I had, didn't have the dots around the top of the room, so here are the pictures from that. I still am in love with her room!
I also wanted to cover my new table so it didn't get scratched or anything, and it turned out like this. Which again I love it!! And hopefully I will have a picture of the china hutch that goes with it soon! I had a yard sale last weekend, and sold my other cupboard I had holding my china. Hoping that if I sold it my husband would take the hint & buy me the new one since I have a birthday & anniversary coming up!
1 comment:
your table looks awesome! I love it! Can you come decorate my house now?
Post a Comment