We celebrated Jared's 30th birthday this weekend. I held a surprise party for him Friday night. The plan was to have everything & everybody ready, so he would come home, I would bring him on the deck & SURPRISE! I had everyone park around the corner so he wouldn't see any of the cars. Well for the 1st time since we've lived here, he decided to come home the back way, so he drove right past all the cars & saw all the people in the backyard! OHH!!!! I was frustrated we didn't get to surprise him like I wanted to, but he was still surprised, he had know idea. All of his grandparents were there, which was very special, as well as his parents and two sisters, and my mom. We had some friend there too of course.
We had a campfire, roasted marshmellows, had some yummy salads & yummy rolls! Instead of a cake, because if was too hard to hide, I did rice crispy treats, and stuck all 30 candles in it and mad him blow em out! The old man even did it, in one breath! & throughout the whole thing I managed to get 0 pictures!
The next day we drove up to Bear Lake & went to Minatonka caves, which I did get pictures of, so I will post those later.
3 comments:
Thanks for inviting us. It was fun to get to know a few more people. You did a great job putting that together, I know it wasn't an easy thing to do!
You asked how much I charge for pics... I charge $50 for a family sitting fee. I then give you the disk with all the pictures on them and you can process them where ever you want. If you want me to do individual pics of your kids then I add $15 on for each, just because of the extra photo shopping time involved. Don't feel like you have to use me. Let me know if you do. Take care!
Happy birthday Jared! Sounds like it was a success Steph-good job!
Hi Steph, I am doing by blog hopping. Put pictures up soon so I
can see them. Love you
Post a Comment