Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just Because

These are pictures I took, well just because Izzy is the cutest thing on earth!


This was a new winter hat she had never worn, and we just thought she looked cute & funny! She has the sweater to match, but it was still to big to wear.




Lately Isabella is going through a stage, where she tells me how she wants her hair. Which ever since my mom came for her birthday, she says "I want my hair like Grandmas." & this is an every day occurance. Not exaggerating, everyday! Then when I am done she will go up and ask Tyler & her dad "does my hair look like grandmas?" Just to make sure I did it right. Well this day she put this hat on and said "My hair looks like Daddy's" It was just funny. And as you can see she was also going through, she didn't think she needed a shirt on phase!

3 comments:

Ben and Terah said...

She is sure a cute kid!

whitney.evan said...

She is adorable! I LOVE that hat!

The Gilmore's said...

Why doesnt she want Aunt Cami Hair!!! My hair is the best out of anyones! HELLO! Get workin on that!