We had a great thanksgiving this year, my parents and my Grandma Taylor made the trip and came for thankgiving. Of course there was way to much food & we ate too much. But I was so glad that my Grandma was able to come. Isabella adored her! They were great buds. 
Then on friday instead of going out shopping and fighting the crowds, my mom got a massage at our office. Then Papa took us all to Lava to sit in the hot springs. Except, Izzy & Great Grandma stayed in Soda and baby sat her. It was Tyler's first time there and he was so excited. Papa had told him back in September he would take him on thankgiving, so everyday for almost 2 months he would ask if was Thanksgiving yet for Papa to take him to the hot springs.
Some how, these were the only pictures I got, not very good.
Papa, I mean Darth Vader & Tyler
A little wrestling with Papa on the floor. I'm pretty sure thats not what he thought when he laid on the floor. & of course nothing would be complete without Snoopy joining in.

ow everytime Izzy see's anyone with gray hair, she starts talking about Grandma Taylor.
No comments:
Post a Comment