Well Here it is!! And we love it!!
Here is a couple pictures of the yard. Needless to say it is HUGE!! We love it now, especially the 3 apple trees. I'm sure next summer when we are mowing, it might not be so great. But the kids are loving it, and the previous owners left their swing set, so they even have something to play on.
Here is the view we get to look at every time we look out our window or go out on the balcony or deck. We have great views of the reservoir, the mountains, and some hills too.
Here is Isabella's room. It is decorated pretty cute. Of course it matches nothing she has, but for now it is sure cute.
Here is the kitchen. I couldn't help myself and have already painted it. And I love it. I was pretty brave on the color choices, but I am absolutely thrilled with the way it turned out.
The family room downstairs, I love the brick with the wood burning stove in it. Off of this room is the 4th bedroom/playroom and full bath and the laundry room.
6 comments:
It looks great!! We can't wait to come see in person. Your yard especially is gorgeous!!
So fantastic!!! I am so happy for you guys, and of course wishing we had a house with such a huge back yard! It looks great! I hope you keep posting pictures, I love keeping up with you guys! Miss you!
that's so exciting. the house looks really cute. i'm jealous!!! but way excited for you
Awesome!! Congratulations on your new house and new practice. I just saw Leslie from Powell Butte Ward and she asked me about you. :) Your house looks great and I'm glad you like being there!
So fun to see pictures of your house. The yard is beautiful! Glad to hear things are going well. We miss you guys!
Wow! I am so excited for you. The house looks great and how nice to have such a big yard. Congratulations!
Post a Comment