Rules of the tag: Go to your picture file, find the 4th folder and pick the 4th picture in it. Explain a little about the picture. Post. Tag others.

This was my picture in that order. It is of Tyler when he was a few months old with my brother in law Hal, and my nephew Braydon. My sister and I had our babies just a couple months apart, and Tyler and I traveled to Worland to see them. I think that these two boys were excited to have another boy in the house!
Talking about that, I wanted to show a couple more pictures from that day. I love these little pumpkin pictures, they were so cute. And although they look the same age, Tyler was already 3 1/2 months old. We also had them matching ducky blankets that I made and we called them our little Burrito babies. Oh how time flies. Its weird too think that Tyler is now six and Brynlee will be six next week.
I love how he had his arm around her!


I tag everyone who reads my blog, since I don't know who actually does, so this will let me know if you do!!
No comments:
Post a Comment