Friday, July 18, 2008

Reasons why I love being married to a Chiropractor

I took this post from one of my friends (Thanks Lacie!!) And I just loved it and she can write much more eloquently than I can, so I am stealing it for my blog, with a few add ins of my own!

1. I get free adjustments any time I need them! I am beginning to thing this is why the Lord prompted him to become a chiropractor, is just for me!
2. Jared loves loves loves his job, which makes him happy, which makes me happy.
3. Someone I love is able to help people improve their quality of life by ridding themselves of pain.
4. Chiropractors promote complete health, or overall well-being, which I love.
5. By promoting a natural form of pain relief, my husband is able to slowly help more people see the benefits of pharmaceutical-free health care.

I truly feel chiropractic is more than just popping backs. Having gone through school with him, I can say that my husband is looking to help those in need find a better way to live life, and that is through good habits of eating right, exercising, and taking other necessary steps to longevity. But, a good adjustment is sometimes all anybody needs to feel better. There are different types of chiropractors out there. Chiropractors are like shoes. Some fit perfectly into your life, and others just don't. Not all schools and docs were created equal. However, I love being married to a chiropractor.

I really felt like I needed to post this for my own good. Right now its very frustrating being married to a chiropractor, because we have the debt of the medical school, but not the profits yet!

1 comment:

L said...

Share the joy, spread the news, Steph! I feel frustrations too, but things have already gotten better financially. I know they will for you too!