Friday, July 18, 2008

A Popcorn Picnic

Recently I started watching a couple of boys one day a week. Well this week we decided to have a popcorn picnic. We spread out a huge blanket and got pillows and they ate popcorn while watching a movie. Then when it was over I rolled up the blanket and shook it off. Then no popcorn mess. I never would have thought that two 2 year olds, a 3 year old, and a 5 year old would be so quiet! I believe we will be having weekly popcorn picnics.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, can we come over for a popcorn picnic? If it would keep my kids quiet, I'd drive the seven or so hours!

Stephanie said...

Sure common over!! See ya in 7 hours then!!!

Val said...

What a great idea! I always dread having to vacuum after we eat popcorn. We must have a picnic!

Melissa Turner said...

What a great idea. I am going to do this with my kids they love popcorn but they do always get it all over the place.

jen said...

That is such a great idea. I am with Val and hate having to vacuum after popcorn. We must try a popcorn picnic.