So I got to get my picture taken with Johnny Depp this week! Its not a great picture but he's there. So now here's the question...is the picture photo shopped or is it real???
Yeah, I was thinking his face looked a little fake! That's pretty awesome though! I don't know what I was thinking before we left for Portland. I totally should have called you for some trip advice. I was just so sick right before we left I didn't even pack a coat for myself and it was snowing while we were there! We will be going again in June! And, I just found out if we buy a membership to the Discovery Center then we can use it at the OMSI!
I was totally going to guess that he is a wax figure and it looks like that is correct. Although, at first glance I really did think it was him. That would have been pretty awesome if it was!
4 comments:
my guess is he is one of those wax statues.
You guessed it! We went to a wax museum. I was sure it was a joke and someone was going to jump out and scare me, hence the weird look on my face!
Yeah, I was thinking his face looked a little fake! That's pretty awesome though! I don't know what I was thinking before we left for Portland. I totally should have called you for some trip advice. I was just so sick right before we left I didn't even pack a coat for myself and it was snowing while we were there! We will be going again in June! And, I just found out if we buy a membership to the Discovery Center then we can use it at the OMSI!
I was totally going to guess that he is a wax figure and it looks like that is correct. Although, at first glance I really did think it was him. That would have been pretty awesome if it was!
Post a Comment