Our schedules have been very busy lately. Jared and I seem to never be home at the same time. So last week, we both happened to be home at the same time, so we jumped at the opportunity to spend some time together as a family. So we went ice skating. I haven't ice skated in years, so I was a little nervous as to which bone I WOULD break. (I say would, because as most of you know, I'm a little clumsy).



They had buckets for the kids to push around (well and Jared too, he wasn't real sturdy), so they were able to skate themselves and balance them selves.
By the end of the time Tyler was getting pretty brave and stopped using the bucket. He had some good falls, but no one broke anything!
Jared would push Izzy around on the bucket and she would sqeal and go WE WE WE!! Fast! Fast! Fast! The whole time. She thou

ght it was great fun.
2 comments:
I really like the bucket idea! I'm so glad you guys got to spend some time together. Looks like so much fun!
Hey guys! It's your long, lost cousin McCall! I've been reading your blog and enjoying the stories about you and the kids. Congrats on your graduation and everything you are doing, Jared! Way to do. Keep posting on your blog, because I think it's a great way to keep up with each other, and I love seeing the pictures of the kids!! Love you guys, McCall
Post a Comment