Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Let is Snow!!








We were so excited last week when we got a ton of snow!! Its been many years since we've lived anywhere where there has been snow, we are loving it, however we are not loving the heating bill.




The kids are having a blast, Tyler gets up and goes outside to play in it until it is time for school, then after school he goes out again until dinner. So we bought them a sled, and they are having a blast on it. I was finally able to get some pictures of them playing, (after most of it had melted).

2 comments:

Within These Walls said...

Cute snow pictures! Does Shopko have any sleds left? We need to get a sled!

Val said...

This snow has been so much fun! I hope we get some more. I know what you mean about the heating bill. They can be brutal.