Monday, January 07, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa Carwash



The weekend after christmas, Grandma and Grandpa Carwash, and Jessie & Katie came to see us. Then it was like christmas all over again for the kids, they brought presents for the kids from some over their aunts. For those of you that don't know, about 2 years ago, Tyler started calling Jared's parents Grandma & Grandpa Carwash, because Jared's dad built an automatic carwash. We think that it is just way too cute, so its kind of stuck. Of coure Bella can't say that so she was calling him Pa, it was way too cute. And everynight at bed, Bella would cry at Grandma "my spot, my spot" because she was in her bed, so then she had to sleep with Bella in her bed, although I don't think there was much sleeping going on with Bella in there.


Also, Grandpa Carwash fell asleep in the chair on Sunday and was snoring so loud, we were all laughing so hard. So I got the camera out and recorded all the funny sounds. I told him I was going to put it on my blog, so I am really going to do it, if I can figure out how! You can't hear it as loud as he was snoring, but it sure was funny.

No comments: