Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Tyler turns the BIG 9!!


 He got a real Bow from Grandpa & Papa (with help from mom and dad) & the arrows from Grandma & Grandpa Carwash.
He wanted a Mtn Bike, and so that is what he got!

His other present was that he Got tickets to Lagoon!  The kids had never been and Jared & I hadn't been in 12 or 13 years.  So we went down one day, and stayed the night in a hotel, and then did bounch back the next day.  I took pictures on my iPhone and then it crashed on the way home, and I lost all the pictures. I am so sad!  We kind of had to force him on each ride and then when it would finish he would have loved it.  But during he had the funniest looks of terror on his face!  Izzy however is our little daredevil! Was tall enough to ride most the rides,literally to the centimeter..She was exactly on the line. I do believe the favorite ride of the family is Wicked!!

1 comment:

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

Happy birthday tyler! I can't believe he is 9! I hope all is well with you guys!