Tuesday, February 08, 2011

 Do you ever stop doing something for one reason or another and then when you go back to it, you can't imagine why you stopped?  Well I haven't crafted in forever and the last couple months I've gotten back into it, and I forgot how happy it makes me! These are  a few of the crafts I've made in the last couple months...The one's I've remembered to get pictures of anyway!

These Letters were for the kids teachers for christmas...

Some cute snowmen we made at the annual Grandma's Slumber party

A picture  I made clear back in November but i just barely got around to distressing it..I was so scared but I loved the way it turned out.
In this pic I made the roses on the candle sticks, in which I am IN LOVE with them!  I also made the sweeheart frame as well.
This is actually a wreath, I just haven't tied the the ribbon on yet.

4 comments:

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

stephanie~ The roses on the candlesticks are ADORABLE! How did you make them? I would love to make some too!

Eight for Eternity said...

Great job!!! I love crafting!!!

Unknown said...

I just stumbled across your blog and it is great. I love your crafts! The candle sticks are super cute. Keep sharing your cute ideas

Jeff and Kristin said...

Your amazing and I am super jealous of your talents! Your distressed picture frame looks great! And the roses on the candlesticks are beautiful! I love it!