Sunday, November 28, 2010

My weird Little Children.


Ok, so lately it seems every night when I go to check my kiddos before bed, they keep having the weirdest stuff in their mouths!   Some of these pictures are a little dark, i couldn't find my camera so i had to use my cell phone.



Here Tyler had these big plastic vampire teeth in!
 He couldn't even close his mouth!  But when i tried to take them out of his mouth, he clamped down and I couldn't get them out.
 This was the EXACT same nightt as the   vampire teeth...She had a spoon hanging out of her mouth, yes a plastic spoon that goes with her kitchen set....Apparently she was feeding pink bunny and got hungry herself.
 This wasn't in her mouth, but just as weird...Her hands must have been cold so she took off her socks and put them on her hands and arms
Apparently she must have gone and cleaned someones dirty floors  with them while on her feet(couldn't have come from my floors).

2 comments:

Eight for Eternity said...

Your post totally made my morning!! I seriously laughed out loud at this one, they are so cute!

Adam and Debbie said...

I love silly sleeping pictures! These are great!