A few months ago our friends Adam and Debbie finished adoption papers with LDS family services. And they are just waiting for that special call to get them a baby. I have added a button on the side of my blog, so that you can click on it and directly go to their adoption page. So if you have a blog, please post this on your blog, so that more people can see their family. And maybe they can get a baby!! Often, in adoptions, the birthmoms find a family to place their baby with through friends and family who know someone who knows someone who is trying to adopt.
You have to go to Adam and Debbie's blog and get the html code to be able to put in on your blog. Click on the red name at the top to go to their blog.
1 comment:
that a girl!!! Thanks for helping her, you are a great friend. I finally got her and I together to do this button! lol. I hope it helps them get their baby!
Post a Comment