Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm a little bunny....
















I know I know, I'm wayyy behind on my blog, and hopefully, eventually I may get this caught up.

But First of all, I have to share...Isabella had her first dance recital tonight. They did a little bunny dance, and she was soo stinkin cute!!

I had been preparing her that she wouldn't be where her normal dance class was, that she would be on stage. So when we sat down in the auditorium, so told all the people around us that she was going to go on stage! I don't even think she knew what that meant! She marched right out on that stage like she knew exactly what to do.

I didn't get very many good pictures because there were soo many people there! And in regular dance class, they have pieces of tape on the floor where they are supposed to stand, and on the stage they didn't have those. So the girls kept looking down to the floor. It was so cute when they did their little dance. Doesn't seem like she should be old enough to be in a dance recital.

No comments: