I'm a bit behind on my blogging, while I was was giving people time before I went private. The beginning of August, our baby boy turned 7! I can't believe it.
Once again, his birthday fell during the annual Taylor reunion, so we celebrated at the reunion. He thinks the reunion is just one great big birthday party for him.
This is the first year since he could talk, that he hasn't asked for a Grave Digger cake. He asked for a John Deer Cake! I thought it turned out pretty cute.
I have a tiny little aunt who is smaller than most the children, and it wouldn't be the Taylor reunion without my uncle picking her up! Here he was lifting her up so she could reach the pinata. Of course a John Deere pinata.
My itty bitty neice trying to hit the pinata, she wasn't strong enough to pick up the stick though.
Here's my cute little cousin attacking the pinata!
Here is the cake I made. I was quite proud of the color matching in the frosting.
Of course, just because he didn't want a specific grave digger birthday party, doesn't mean we got too far from all the grave digger items. Including a backpack, a lunch box, and poster, and all his favorite monster trucks in huge vinyl.
1 comment:
Tell lil Tyler Happy belated bday from us. That cake is amazing. I don't think you could have matched the colors any more perfect!
Post a Comment