Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Well I'm thinking its time....time to go private. I hate private blogs, its such a pain in the butt. But after having some psycho woman keep commenting on our lives, I'm thinking I probably better do it. So if you want to follow our blog, leave me your email address, so I can give you permission. Or email me at jshelton54@hotmail.com



So pyscho Susana, thanks to you, I now am going private!!

9 comments:

L said...

Count me in! You've got my email address, right? LOL

I can't believe he's getting so big. Jason and I were just talking about how much time has gone by since we met you. Tyler had just turned two. Looking back, it doesn't seem that long ago. Noting the different events of the last 5 years, I realize a lot has happened. I think a lot of life's moments are bitter sweet.

L said...

Oh, and I'm thinking about making my blog private too. It's weird when people you don't know see the intimate details of your life.

Within These Walls said...

Please add us. It's fun to keep up with you and your cute kids. My google e-mail is nnbwall@msn.com

Tiffany said...

tiffanylynntaylor@yahoo.com

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

bennmckenzie@gmail.com

Jodi said...

add me in. I am assuming you have my email. I wish my kids were back to school already. We still have a week and a half.

Joel and Kristie said...

wedigkris@yahoo.com, dont leave us out!!! Kristie

Ben and Terah said...

I would love to keep current on your blog. My email address is terahdweaver@gmail.com

Eight for Eternity said...

I want to if you are ok with it. let me know if you need my email again, and if you want an invite to mine :)