I've been noticing sleep a lot lately. Maybe because I am so thankful my kids go to bed so easily and rarely with a fight. I've been watching everyone in my house sleep lately, a new obsession I guess.
Last week I came home from work and this is what I found in my bed! All 3 of them sound asleep in my bed. It was cute and a nice surprise.
Last weekend my mom came to see us and brought a bunch of dolls and stuffed animals that were mine when I was young. My kids have become quite attached to them. I went into to Bella's room the other night to watch her sleep, and I found a doll and a stuffed animal nicely laid on her pillow and her crunched on the side, with no pillow. She was asleep with a smile on her face too! I was just too cute to not take a picture of.
2 comments:
I love watching my kids sleep! Those are very cute pictures!
Cute pictures! They are so precious and innoncent when they are asleep!
Post a Comment